Email: lisawallacedesigns@gmail.com

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Painting outdoors brings out some strange behavior

My last few days of painting at Radnor Lake attracted some interesting characters.

"Brazen Morning"  6x8 - Radnor Lake


• I'm painting with Kevin Menck. A teenage boy walks up to him and says over and over, "I give you five peanuts if you paint my picture."

• A guy asks his girlfriend to take a picture of him posing with me in front of my easel. 

• Another guy walks up and asks if he can stand in front of me for a few minutes so people will think he's getting his portrait painted.

• A guy starts talking to me enthusiastically in an Asian language. I feel compelled to say "thank you," but I can't assume he's being positive. Then he walks on.





1 comment:

  1. I love the painting adventures... We should all start painting adventure journals.. I love meeting the property owners where I paint too who wander out to see what I'm doing. You're so nice.. good thing they didn't ask someone feeling unhappy about their painting! nice work Lisa!

    ReplyDelete